• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Jersey

JerseyJoe

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
Been lurking here for years. Lockdown has me on the internet more so I thought I'd make it official :thumbsup:
Here's my '70 Charger 500. It's a 493/4sp/Dana, my socks match more than the #'s on this car. Bought it as a rusted hulk 15 years ago and just got it on the road in 2018. I did pretty much everything myself except machine the block and assemble the trans.

15rtfrontTHUMB.jpg Engine 493.JPG

Been lurking here for years. Lockdown has me on the internet more so I thought I'd make it official :thumbsup:
Here's my '70 Charger 500. It's a 493/4sp/Dana, my socks match more than the #'s on this car. Bought it as a rusted hulk 15 years ago and just got it on the road in 2018. I did pretty much everything myself except machine the block and assemble the trans.

View attachment 933999 View attachment 934000
Nice car my friend also welcome to the club from north of Winnipeg

Welcome from Ohio ! Very nice work !
,,,,, socks are supposed to match ? Huh, well i'll be. :)

Welcome from Alabama, great looking Charger, if the socks don't match, make it yours.

View attachment 933999 View attachment 934000
Very nice!!! Welcome from Mississippi!

Howdy neighbor, what exit? LOL . I'm in Bergen Co, just north of the GWB. Nice ride!!! I had an FC7 70 RR. It's my favorite color !!!!

Welcome aboard from another Joisey poysen! That car is Plum Beautiful, "pun Intended"!Nice work!
:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back