• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from little ol England

Grawolf

Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
Hi all
My Name is Graeme im 38 years young

Im looking for a project B Body
73 Plymouth satellite
or 73-74 Dodge Charger

Little nervous due to being about 4000 mile from my project and building on a budget, when I find the one and bite the bullet Im pretty much going to be buying blind.

Have been playing with cars and bikes for years but never a true muscle car. (most cars over here are 1.4 - 1.6 ltr) so looking at something around 6ltr would be like someone in America deciding they would build a 2500ci engine in their car for kicks.

Have built and raced Mitsubishi 3000gt TT
mobelpics007.jpg

also build motorcycles
too
084.jpg

built from this

IMAG0019.jpg

Anyway thats a little about me will be here learning in the background.

Asking a few questions like what mechanic to use to go look at my project for me who wont break the bank, im not asking yet have not seen the car and dont know where it is yet :)

Graeme

Welcome from NW CT USA. Good luck with your search. Oh and BTW, that 3000 is a bad-*** car man. Always wanted to get my hands on one...

welcome to FBBO good luck with your search hope you find what you want

Welcome from California. Good luck with your search. If you find the right car, there is bound to be a member fairly close who can put "eyes on it", take lots of pictures and report back to you. It's part of the Mopar brotherhood...

Badazz bike with the monkey bars too...

Welcome to the madness

Welcome from Georgia

Welcome from Vancouver Canada!

If you're looking for a car in this area I'd be happy to help with inspection and, possibly, arranging shipping.

DM me with questions.

First, you gotta answer this. Since we got New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire... have you guys renamed your places Old York, Old Jersey, Old Hampshire ???

welcome to FBBO

First, you gotta answer this. Since we got New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire... have you guys renamed your places Old York, Old Jersey, Old Hampshire ???

No we have the originals, it was you guys that could not think of any new names :p
I live in Cleveland near Stockton two other names you took with you.

Graeme

No we have the originals, it was you guys that could not think of any new names :p
I live in Cleveland near Stockton two other names you took with you.

Graeme
Those names must have been assigned before we fought a War to get away from...

Welcome from Missouri, USA

Auto Transport Service
Back