• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Macon ga

Snowman1989

Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
Hello guys and gals new here. Not new to the Mopar world .iv been a member of forAbodies only for years now but last night I picked up a b body so I thought I would join this site I have a 70 satellite 383 car not near as bad as it looks but definitely needs some Jesus. I plan on making it run and drive as is. Don't have pockets for a restoration. Plus you can have more fun with then when there ratty
I'm also currently working on a 69 d200 camper special truck I towed all the way from Fairbanks Alaska. And a little 72 dart that I'm fixing up to sell soon. Anyway cheers folks .
Gary
IMG_20181130_102759.jpg
IMG_20181121_101326.jpg
FB_IMG_1541927083947.jpg

Hey Snowman (I know what that handle means) lol. Welcome to fbbo from SoCal. Just invest in a bottle of turtle wax - that baby will look like a million bucks in no time......

Welcome to FBBO.

Welcome aboard from Ohio. It is December you know, where’s the snow? Lol. Have cousins in Atlanta&Savannah.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Nice assortment of vehicles. I don't know about you but I always found it extremely difficult to part with any of my Mopars, even parts cars. Good luck with you projects. :)

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hello guys and gals new here. Not new to the Mopar world .iv been a member of forAbodies only for years now but last night I picked up a b body so I thought I would join this site I have a 70 satellite 383 car not near as bad as it looks but definitely needs some Jesus. I plan on making it run and drive as is. Don't have pockets for a restoration. Plus you can have more fun with then when there ratty
I'm also currently working on a 69 d200 camper special truck I towed all the way from Fairbanks Alaska. And a little 72 dart that I'm fixing up to sell soon. Anyway cheers folks .
GaryView attachment 685184 View attachment 685185 View attachment 685186
hi snowman, from BF Missouri. (I like the 2 x 4 on the fender you've been to Alabama haven't you~~

Auto Transport Service
Back