• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Minnesota

SK8BALL

Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
New to the forum.
Just picked up a 74 Charger.
Looking forward to learning from you all.
EB4F3B91-5E12-4AAB-9340-9413053EB406.jpeg

Welcome aboard!! I'm across the Stillwater bridge, in Houlton! Grew up in St. Paul, though.

Cheers!

Welcome. From another MN guy. The '74 looks like a keeper to me? What parts of MN you at?

My ride. Quick walk around vid.

I picked up mine near Chicago.
6 hour test drive!

Nice appearing Charger

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Georgia.

Welcome from Michigan:drinks:. Love your car:thumbsup:

For you Minnesota guys. I operate trains for BNSF. There are 3 coke bottle chargers sitting on the fence line just south of the main lines around mp 43. You can read the mps on the bungalows at the crossings. Just east of Big Lake and West of Elk River. They look decent and we're put there last fall. Hate to see them waste away. No idea if for sale or not owner doesn't seem interested in them .

Welcome from coastal Georgia. I am a transplant from Minnesota. I spent most of my life in the Duluth Area. I am happy to be down here now. If I never have to shovel snow or see temps below freezing again, I will be good with that. Nice looking car you have there. MN has a great group of classic and muscle car guys. Having snow 7+ months a year to work on the cars probably helps :)

Auto Transport Service
Back