• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from New Member

Mike 71X

Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
Hi All, Mike here. Have been to this sight often for info and felt it was time to join. Long time Mopar fan. Current car is a '71 GY8 GTX with Y3 light gold interior. Super Track Pak automatic car which seems unusual, although the Dana is long gone. Would like to hear from others who own or know of A34 automatic cars. I'm curious to know how many they might have made and how they are to live with if you like to drive them? Thanks

Welcome to FBBO from sunny SoCal. Originally from N.E. Mpls.

Welcome from West Virginia! Like to see some pictures of that GTX

D6A8871D-2BDC-4F6D-8703-4B6462498176.jpeg
E71BC608-2FEA-4C4C-A780-FEF97D384688.jpeg

Welcome!

Hi Mike! Is that your car in the avatar? :welcome:
Yes, but it's not current. The avatar was taken when I bought it in 2013. Not exactly the correct color but it caught my eye. The car is in restoration with target of late May for having it back on the road so I thought I'd wait to post until I have a new picture. If you saw the avatar full size you'd wonder why the car is in restoration... long story short it was a great 20 footer but once it got home and I started poking around it went bad in a hurry. My bad for trusting a long distance seller... but that's behind us and we'll have a nice car in a few months.

Couple more posts coming in about pictures while I typed this. I get it - I like pictures too! I'll post the avatar picture tonight when I get home, then I'll update the thread when the car comes home again. Deal?

Welcome from Alabama. Great color!

Welcome to the forum

Good pics, bad pics, we don't care. We just like pics. :)
Welcome to the site!

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. Jealous of you folks in the warm south. Here's the before pic. Hard to believe we had to replace the full rear quarters on both sides!

100_0311.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back