• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Pa. Looking to unite paperwork

Ss2000

Local time
7:16 AM
Reaction score
Hi, new from western Pa. I have the original window sticker and build sheet for a 1974 Satellite Sebring Plus that I sold around 1993, actually thought it went with the car. The vin was RP23N4G148xxx. The car was white, white vinyl top with factory crank sunroof, 400 4bbl, Auto., power windows, a/c, rear defogger, 15” chrome styled wheels, Wimbledon bucket interior with buddy seat, am/fm. Paperwork is free to the owner, I hope it is still out there.

Hi, new from western Pa. I have the original window sticker and build sheet for a 1974 Satellite Sebring Plus that I sold around 1993, actually thought it went with the car. The vin was RP23N4G148xxx. The car was white, white vinyl top with factory crank sunroof, 400 4bbl, Auto., power windows, a/c, rear defogger, 15” chrome styled wheels, Wimbledon bucket interior with buddy seat, am/fm. Paperwork is free to the owner, I hope it is still out there.
Welcome from Michigan. It's great to see people like you offering these documents for free. Good job.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome from Alabama, your one that makes this hobby great, and keep it going.

welcome & good luck finding that owner/car

Had a build sheet left over from a 70 440 Challenger RT rag top I sold back in the mid 80's.....and when taking a good look at it a couple of years later, it turned out to be for a /6 rag top Challenger lol. Still pretty rare but no one stepped forward on it but back then, not that many cared for that sort of stuff and no one cared about /6 cars. Welcome to the site!! Got any Mopars now??

Welcome from Missouri!!

Looks like I do have a triple white Sebring Plus in the Mopar Sunroof Registry with the 400 big block. Here is a picture of it. I wonder if it is a match. I will be sending you a PM shortly.
Scott
www.moparsunroofregistry.com
public01.jpg

Mine did have magnums on it when I sold it, the one in the pic doesn't look like it has the Wimbledon interior though. I'll see if I can find some pics.

Welcome to FBBO. You might want to start a thread in "Lost and Found" with your information. Somebody may be looking for that build sheet.

Auto Transport Service
Back