• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Phoenix

cinciaz

Local time
6:59 AM
Reaction score
Hello all, I just purchased a 1971 Charger SE with a 383 magnum, Hurst 4 speed. It has been sitting outside for many years. The car has all of the original sheet metal, which is all pristine. The only rust on the car is the floor pan. It seems the windows were left down and the sun roof was not closed. So even with the little rain that we get out here the floor pan rusted from the inside out. Will probably be working on the car for many years to come, so I wanted a place where I could go for information and advice.
7c5c9f32c60642df9a673ba15a8a6262.jpg
a019845556bd49cfb47fed84d2d9a284.jpg
ca4588ef8cb64f979a4d4e7b5e37e846.jpg
6276f40691ab4f3c98bd7fb9e8bfe484.jpg
UDXO6911.JPG
IMG_5395.JPG
CRQG4607.JPG
JHZY2771.JPG
fender tag.jpg

IMG_5404.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome from Illinois!! Best wishes to you and your SE project!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Hello all, I just purchased a 1971 Charger SE with a 383 magnum, Hurst 4 speed. It has been sitting outside for many years. The car has all of the original sheet metal, which is all pristine. The only rust on the car is the floor pan. It seems the windows were left down and the sun roof was not closed. So even with the little rain that we get out here the floor pan rusted from the inside out. Will probably be working on the car for many years to come, so I wanted a place where I could go for information and advice.
Sweet, please post pictures up. Just click on the add photos button and pick which pictures you want, then select the photos by clicking the check boxes and click on full image. Your pictures will show up in the post.
Are you originally from Cincinnati? Just saw the cinciaz and it came to mind.

Yes I was born in Cincinnati, raised in Detroit, ended up in Arizona

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome to FBBO

Nice project! Welcome and enjoy

Welcome from the great white north of Canada!

Congrats on a very cool optioned car...383/4spd with A/C and factory power sunroof, hide away headlights, and wrapped in A4 silver with stripe delete and a black vinyl top!

Auto Transport Service
Back