• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from South Florida

copper67sat

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi all. I actually joined the site a few years ago while researching some kind of issue on my 1967 Satellite, but never took the time to introduce myself or post anything. I recently added a garage with post-restoration photos of my Satellite and will be adding more garages/photos soon with other cars I have owned, some of which I still have.

My wife and I are pretty much MOPAR or no car ever since I bought the Satellite right after I graduated from college in 1987. It was the first car I actually paid for and I've been hooked on '67 Plymouth B-bodies ever since - my friends call it a rut.

I added a few pics of the Satellite here as it looked when I bought it and after it was restored ~5-6 yrs later. Check out my garage to see more. It still looks pretty much the same and I still love driving it even though it doesn't get out as often as I'd like.

1987-002a.jpeg 1987-001.jpeg 1987-005.jpeg 1987-007.jpeg PA200095.JPG PB300002.JPG PB300004.JPG

Love that color.

factory BB AC car?

Welcome from Upstate NY.
Thanks for the pictures.
My brother has a 67 as well, similar story.
He got his in 1986.

Welcome from Michigan. Beautiful car you have.....:thumbsup:

Welcome from the show me state!! Very nice!!

Welcome! Bring it out to the fairgrounds tomorrow. Car show, swap meet, and car corral. My pile will be there.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Very Nice Satty you have there. Best of luck with it!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama and another 66-67 nut.

Welcome,hopefully full-time, from Ohio.

Nice car "lurker" :poke:

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

hell it only took 4 years to post a welcome wagon intro :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back