• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Southern Indiana.

Jhan321

Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to B Bodies and I look forward to learning from you. I just bought my first classic not too long ago. It's a 1963 Polara 330 with the 225 slant 6 and push button automatic transmission. If anyone cares to drop some tips for me on this car about maintenance or anything, it'd be appreciated. If you have any questions on mine I'd be more than happy to answer.

IMG_20210406_113409.jpg IMG_20210227_165037.jpg IMG_20210304_000316.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, looks to be in good shape.

Welcome aboard from NJ. I love the 63's; I had a 63 Dart wayyyyy back when, Best of luck with it. :)

Welcome from just northeast of Indy. Big fan of the early Bs myself. Ever go to the Frog Follies?

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice '63 Dodge. I had a couple of '63's in my past. A convertible and a 4-door hardtop. These were both Canadian made 440 series, which was highest trim level in Canada at that time. We did not get Polara's until 1964. Our 440 series got tail lights and backup lights like U.S. Polara. My 4-door hardtop had Canadian Sport Package, which gave it factory bucket seats and shorty console. In hindsight, I should have kept both of them, but that was 40- plus years ago.

Welcome from Illinoise! What kind of tunes are you listening to as you make your way around town? Your front end is a nice candidate for the “Front End Friday” thread. :usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back