• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from southern Maine

Lisamopar

Local time
3:54 AM
Reaction score
I'm new to the site and was hoping to get some info. I've got a couple 69 Charger grilles I'd like to sell and was hoping to get an idea of what they're worth. The first one is the grille itself, the second one also has the metal frame included. They both need some work, but definitely worth fixing, could use both to make one decent unit.

Update: yeah, my bad. Was just trying to get an idea of what they might be worth. Will repost in the appropriate section

Last edited:
welcome

this is just the welcome wagon,
It's not really intended as a sale section, tech or Q&A,
it's for intros & sharing some background stories & car photos etc.
more getting to know each other...
Maybe post them in the appr. Marketplace or General discussion
forum sections {you can communicate contact info's threw Conversations/Private messages}
& that way, IMO you'll get far more viewers too...

& good luck, maybe someone will want/need them

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO. Since you're from Maine the cost of entry is a Maine lobster. It's pics of your car for every one else - but Maine.

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
I'm a fellow New Englander...currently residing "Left Coast"
Ever been to Perry's Nut house? Ha Ha.....

As a matter of fact, my wife took me to the Nuthouse last year. First time there, quite the place

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
I'm a fellow New Englander...currently residing "Left Coast"
Ever been to Perry's Nut house? Ha Ha.....

Welcome to the FBBO Nut House. Lol...hee hee ha ha

Auto Transport Service
Back