• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Tennessee!

Breaker-1

Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score
Hello B body Mopar community! I am new to this site and I am looking forward to chatting with some like-minded people. I am a life-long Mopar guy and I do not own/drive anything else. I do appreciate the other makes and models for what they are, but they are not for me. My love is Mopar. I've been driving since I was old enough to crawl (Hot Wheels, Matchbox & Tonka of course), and I've had a passion for cars and trucks ever since. The Dukes of Hazzard fanned the flames for me by introducing me to the 1969 Charger. I will be bringing mine home from long time storage this summer, which is why I decided to join this site.

Looking forward to a lasting relationship with you all!

Welcome from Illinois!! Post up whatever photos you may have of your Charger Breaker-1 . . .

Welcome from New Zealand.
Ditto.

:rofl:

7if7jh.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, a Gen II Charger. Nothing like the current top of the heap. Pictures when you can.

Yep. Gonna need pics, as built configuration, and future plans.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Pictures will come eventually. We moved here to TN from the rust belt and unfortunately, a couple of vehicles were left behind in storage. My Charger being one of them. I can try to get a couple of pictures on here from my phone, once I figure out how.
Stay tuned for a brief intro and pics!

Auto Transport Service
Back