• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from the snowy north

Kevin Isenor

Local time
12:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I've enjoyed watching from the sidelines and have finally stepped up. It's a banner year for me (50) and my wife has finally given me the go ahead for a mid life crisis car! That car is '68 charger RT (XS) code of course.
I grew up helping my dad work on his '74 Newport Custom with a 400ci and my best friends dad had a '75 New Yorker. Loved those cars but it's the muscle cars that call out to me. Mopar baby through and through!
I almost pulled the trigger on a local 68 R/T but it was bought out under me for 20K Canadian. It's still on hemmings listed at $38. Broke my heart!
I live in the Ottawa area and am starting to look in earnest for a fairly decent 68. Hopefully I can find something here. This website in my opinion draws the true mopar fans. Looking forward to joining the conversations.

Thanks guys!
Kev

Welcome, can't wait to see it

Welcome from Motown!

Welcome to the forum and best of luck on your search!

Great to welcome another Canuck! A deep southerner, but still a Canuck.
Seriously though, welcome aboard. I've only been here a while myself and everyone has been very welcoming.

Last edited:
Hi Guys!

I've enjoyed watching from the sidelines and have finally stepped up. It's a banner year for me (50) and my wife has finally given me the go ahead for a mid life crisis car! That car is '68 charger RT (XS) code of course.
I grew up helping my dad work on his '74 Newport Custom with a 400ci and my best friends dad had a '75 New Yorker. Loved those cars but it's the muscle cars that call out to me. Mopar baby through and through!
I almost pulled the trigger on a local 68 R/T but it was bought out under me for 20K Canadian. It's still on hemmings listed at $38. Broke my heart!
I live in the Ottawa area and am starting to look in earnest for a fairly decent 68. Hopefully I can find something here. This website in my opinion draws the true mopar fans. Looking forward to joining the conversations.

Thanks guys!
Kev

If you really want a cross sample of different opinions and fixes for Mopars of all stripes you might want to add these to your bookmarks;

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php
http://www.mymopar.com/index.php
Welcome aboard and hopefully all your inquiries will be found here.

Auto Transport Service
Back