• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from the UK

Ragnar

Local time
10:11 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just bought a '73 Charger that came to the UK September last year after being sat in California not moving for 20 years! She's had some restoration work done prior to me getting her and she was running, but now looks like the starter has died (even though it was new in April) and I have lost all my instrument panel lights. Plenty other things to do on her too, but really looking forward to getting her on the road. My last Mopar was an '80 Mirada, but have always wanted a Charger :)

Well hello Ragnar, and welcome to the B Body community! Lots of others on here from the UK as well. Looking forward to seeing a picture of your Charger. :)

:welcome:

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Glad you joined the forum.

Welcome to FBBO @Ragnar ..... from New Zealand :thumbsup:

2egidm.jpg

Open up any image on your computer, then simply copy & paste here on a posting of your own. (Size limitations apply) :)

Welcome from NW CT USA. Show us your Mopar!

Hi Ragnar,
Welcome from Sunny South Wales!
Where are you in the UK?
Always liked that body style Charger...
Limey

Welcome from NJ. As has been pointed out, please post some pictures. We need visual conformation of your new toy!

Welcome also; from Ohio. ( still need pics!)

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back