• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from WA State

70chall440

Local time
5:02 PM
Reaction score
I am a long time Mopar guy and currently own quite a few. I joined here because I will be building a 70 RR at some point and rather than post the built on a site dedicated to say E bodies, I thought I would come here where there are more B body focused people.

I retired from the US Army after 26 years, the last 17+ with Special Forces. I worked for Remington Arms for about 12 1/2 years and then basically became semi retired. I still do some work from time to time for car money but other than that I am out in one of my shops working on one of my cars. I am currently trying to finish a 73 Cuda with a stroked 340 and EFI 6 pack. I designed this car as a road race type car and spent a lot of time and money on it thus far. The next up will be the Road Runner but it might be awhile. I will start a build thread about it and put all the details.

I live in western WA with my wife; kids are grown now.

Awesome. Welcome from Mid-Michigan. Thank you for your service sir. :usflag:

Well, I figured I would post pictures of the RR on a build thread. Here are some other pictures; this is my Cuda, it is a stroked 340.
IMG_2235.JPG
IMG_2232.JPG

This is my 52 Dodge B3B with a 56 Desoto 330ci Hemi
IMG_1920.JPG

Thanks for your service

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

God bless you sir for your service to this country. Much appreciated and sorely needed. Welcome to FBBO from SoCal.

Welcome. Yes, cool truck. Nice stable.

Welcome to our house, thank you for your service.

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. It appears my 52 is popular :) I built that truck in 14 months start to finish (well finish is a relative term...). I recently added a FITECH EFI system to it. I have a build thread on it over at the HAMB site and there is a 2 Youtube videos (type 52 B3B Hemi and you should find it). I used the 727 out of my Cuda to put behind the 330. Its a neat truck for sure.

Gtxracer - I am over by Olympia. Is that a 67 GTX as your avatar? I once had a 67 Satellite 383 4spd that I absolutely loved and I have been lusting after another or a GTX for many years.

welcome to FBBO nice cuda and truck also thanks for your service

Auto Transport Service
Back