• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Mopar People

Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
I better start by saying that I may not belong here. I’ve only ever owned “A” bodies. I had a 72 Duster and a 72 Dart back in the 80’s. I just recently bought a 67 Barracuda. I’m here because my Barracuda has a 383 with a 727 manual valve body transmission setup, that most A bodies don’t have. With very limited knowledge with this setup I was hoping I could come here for help when I needed it

Greetings from northern Michigan.

And another '67 Barracuda. Nice. But it's hard to keep them straight without pics. Got any? :poke:

Greetings from northern Michigan.

And another '67 Barracuda. Nice. But it's hard to keep them straight without pics. Got any? :poke:

2F0EFB2D-BD89-4141-9E8C-4602FD6C5351.png

5F3DE2FE-8C9F-4F29-8510-8E905D2CBDD5.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from western NY! And don't leave us hanging with that text screen shot! What did Amber say? LOL

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice Barracuda coupe; not often seen. I betcha that is a pretty light car for a 383. It must be gobs of fun!

The car looks great inside and out! I, for one, am thankful for the pics. Very nice Barracuda.

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Welcome to FBBO, "the darkside" :poke: , from NorCal Sierras
some 'mostly' great knowledgeable/helpful members here
you came to the correct forum

Nice Barracuda too

Auto Transport Service
Back