• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello! Thanks for having me from Illinois!

JoeGLemont

Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’m a new Mopar guy. Just bought a rolling chassis 69 roadrunner and trying to learn as much as I can to make this a great car. Look forward to getting some great tips, advice and having fun with great people.

thsnks for having me

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Texas! Got any pics of the road runner?

From central Illinois . . .

Road Runner Welcome (1).jpg

welcome to FBBO from another road runner guy

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Greetings from northern MI. Born in Chicago, grew up right down the road from Lemont in Darien. Frequented Duke's (car-fest every weekend there) over in Bridgeview throughout the 80's until moving to MI in '94. I'm wondering how their new location in Mokena compares to the original. You ever been to either?

Please post up a pic- love seeing '69 RRs.

Welcome from Missouri!!

we will need photos of said RR

Welcome Penguins.gif

Hi everyone. I’m a new Mopar guy. Just bought a rolling chassis 69 roadrunner and trying to learn as much as I can to make this a great car. Look forward to getting some great tips, advice and having fun with great people.

thsnks for having me
Welcome from OH!

Welcome from Alabama, the car of the year, we need pictures and you need a drivetrain.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. There is a lot of knowledge and help on this forum.

Auto Transport Service
Back