• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello to all heres my toy,!!

67coronetman

Local time
8:21 PM
Reaction score
Well here my toy almost traded it but i am glad i kept it very clean 66 satellite, i am going to make some changes for the 2010 year,
1. Tune down the motor a little she is making 580 hp & 600 ft tq on 93 octane fuel indy sr heads motor , solid lift comp cam sounds sweet running.

2. I have decided to build a 400 block and make a 512 cu in stroker motor thats my new project for this car but build it with a hdy cam this time and lower the stall to 2500. It now has a 3200-3600 stall with 391 gears out back.

3. This is one of the cleanest 66 satellite have have ever seen it almost rust free also i want to run it with factory seats and relocate the springs so i can put bigger tires under it and put a dana 60 in it to plus much more but for now i will drive it this up coming year.!

4. These car are i think the best there where mopar flag ship super stockers of the 60s.!!

5. I have parts for trade if someone out there has factory seats with brackets and a good front bumper mine is banged up some.!

6. ** HERE IS MY EMAIL IF ANYONE HAS THINGS TO TRADE FOR THE PARTS I NEED.**
[email protected]

Dads New pictures of 66 satellite 2010 108.JPG

Dads New pictures of 66 satellite 2010 109.JPG

Dads New pictures of 66 satellite 2010 100.jpg

Dads New pictures of 66 satellite 2010 118.JPG

15111895-179.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Matt lots of things i want to do different this new year, So whats your ride .?

Thanks to all for you comments. So what is everyone else out there have as a toy i know there are alot nicer rides than mine so lets hear about them.!!

Wow I really like your 67... Looks tough!!

Last edited:
Welcome from NW Indiana. Nice looking Satellite. This is my toy.

hotrod 10 07 08-6.jpg

hotrod 10 07 08-4.jpg

hotrod 10 07 08-3.jpg

hotrod 10 07 08-2.jpg

Man i think all the rides so far are very cool.! man i like all the different mopars and other taste that each person has very cool rides thanks guys keep the pick coming i like saving them all and use as screen savers.!
** MOPAR OR NO-CAR **

i love to show mine too. its a 500 inch indy head solid roller cam motor thru a ptc converter 727 into an 8.75 with 4.88 cogs street car

I just love all the cars i like seeing all the varietys of ideas.!!

I have 2bucket seat frames w/tracks and back shells I may sell but I have to pull them out,I could take some pics if interested? out of my 67 w/western scroll....and my toy

progress 022.jpg

progress 018.jpg

6-7-09 016.jpg

i have 2bucket seat frames w/tracks and back shells i may sell but i have to pull them out,i could take some pics if interested? Out of my 67 w/western scroll....and my toy

wow man i really like that car its way cool tell me more and i sent you my email and # thanks mark

Here's my roach. One owner CA black plate car with a sprinkling of rust. Orig 361 auto bench seat but soon to get 440 with buckets.

Looks like a nice detail job on your engine compartment.

DSC00127.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back