• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello to everyone!

Jeremiah

Local time
5:39 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Jeremiah. I am an avid mopar enthusiast and decided to join when it recently occurred to me that the only cars in our stable are all 1966 dodge b-bodies.

I look forward to getting to know those of you not on moparts.com and am eager to learn more about a few of our project cars.

Thank you,

Jeremiah

Attachments

• 100_6223 (Large).jpg
    100_6223 (Large).jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 100_6202 (Large).jpg
    100_6202 (Large).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 0512111912a95249427.jpg
    0512111912a95249427.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 168
welcome to FBBO

Welcome to the site! Can't get enough of those fastback Chargers! Awesome!

Welcome aboard the Forum Jeremiah, Nice looking 66 B-Body's!

Thank you all for the welcome. The white charger is a 440/auto car with studded tires, etc that is used for winter duty, the white ragtop is our summer car, and the red charger is the street/strip pounder.

Let the good times roll!

Welcome! I dig the convertible, and the "Punisher" skull on the 4 by!!

Welcome to FBBO Jeremiah!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Nice looking cars!!! If you can find the time, please post some more pictures of your cars - We Love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Thank you for the compliments. I'll be sure to post up some better pictures over the summer when the cars are cleaned up. No road salt in Oregon means year round driving, even if it snows, therefore the cars get pretty dirty in the winter.

I am originally a WI native...my red '66 was all over Waukesha, Dane, and Milwaukee before I moved.

I'll be sure to check out your galley. Love the 71-72 Chargers, always wanted one.

Hey, you should check out the show in Roseburg OR in July. Don't live there anymore but it is always good. There is another one in Sutherlin in August. Smaller.

Auto Transport Service
Back