• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help 1963 330 I can't get my motor mounts in

Clint Henslee

Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
I have two sets of steel mounts which I've been told are 63-65 and longer which I've been told are 66-whatever and the rubber mounts. I can't figure left from right or up from down. Engine is a b 383 and k frame is v8. I had another k frame that had a 440 in and these are the same. Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 "330" based Dodge cars
First off, you need another set of Engine Mounts.
Original style will NOT WORK
I picked mine up from Bob Mazzolini Racing. (Mail order)
Home | Bob Mazzolini Racing
But:
The other guys like Mancinni Racing have them also.
I'm in CA

Also, no telephone numbers are allowed on Forum for your protection.

Last edited:
I have two sets of steel mounts which I've been told are 63-65 and longer which I've been told are 66-whatever and the rubber mounts. I can't figure left from right or up from down. Engine is a b 383 and k frame is v8. I had another k frame that had a 440 in and these are the same. Please help.
Take pictures of what you have and post them.
You also should go to Welcome wagon and post some about yourself and pictures of your car. moderators are going to remove phone number.

the 1962-65 engine mounts to the block are different than the 66 and up, and V-8 k-member 62-65 works with 318's to 426 SS engines.. with the correct 62-65 mounts bolted to the engine -its a piece of cake I have a pair of 62-65 mounts to the block with the rubber insulators on them, I don't need them. if you want them PM (personal message) me about them.

Auto Transport Service
Back