• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help!!!!! 1966 Plymouth 2 Door Satelitte Top Fender Trim!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Bart

Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
I own the bastard child of the mopars. A 1966 Plymouth Satellite 2 doors with the fender mounted turn signals and the chrome/aluminum trim pieces that run along the top part of the fenders all the way to the rear fender where they taper off. Well, I didn't notice it when I bought it but someone pointed it out to me and now its driving me crazy!!!! those trim pieces are side specific. Passenger and Driver's side. Someone decided to put a passenger rear fender trim on the drivers side of my rear drivers side fender. I thought it was reversed but no, I flipped it only to find out that they dont match up. I have been looking for over a year for that one driver's side rear top fenders trim piece and somke extra trim piece clip to no avail nor not one auto part or scrape yard has offered to help. I will pay for a full set of drivers and passenger sides or just the driver's side reaf fender trim pieces. Can anyone help me????? Nope, the aftermarket mopar community after market place cares about 65's and 67's but nothing for the 66's.

'Tis what the WTB section is for. That said, there's a complete '66 for sale in the car section...

Good luck. Tough to find.

I had some spares but sold quick.

I still have a spare pass side quarter mldg I think . But thats it

Im looking for an NOS pass side door mldg

I think 66 Satellite owners need a support group over trim issues. I keep hoping someone will start reproducing the damn stuff - PG Classic or 521 or someone. They did make the hood lip trim but it’s a pretty simple piece.

Keep looking and it may eventually turn up although it will probably need restoring.

Hi,
I own the bastard child of the mopars. A 1966 Plymouth Satellite 2 doors with the fender mounted turn signals and the chrome/aluminum trim pieces that run along the top part of the fenders all the way to the rear fender where they taper off. Well, I didn't notice it when I bought it but someone pointed it out to me and now its driving me crazy!!!! those trim pieces are side specific. Passenger and Driver's side. Someone decided to put a passenger rear fender trim on the drivers side of my rear drivers side fender. I thought it was reversed but no, I flipped it only to find out that they dont match up. I have been looking for over a year for that one driver's side rear top fenders trim piece and somke extra trim piece clip to no avail nor not one auto part or scrape yard has offered to help. I will pay for a full set of drivers and passenger sides or just the driver's side reaf fender trim pieces. Can anyone help me????? Nope, the aftermarket mopar community after market place cares about 65's and 67's but nothing for the 66's.
Start a parts wanted thread. This thread isn't one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back