• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help finding a File opener

Sebring

Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
Hi there guy's, lm just wondering if anyone out there can recommend a file opener l can use with my phone? Now and again when l try to download some of the items it says l dont have the correct file opener to open this type of file! Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi there guy's, lm just wondering if anyone out there can recommend a file opener l can use with my phone? Now and again when l try to download some of the items it says l dont have the correct file opener to open this type of file! Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
What type of file are you trying to open? What kind of phone do you have? (Apple, Android)
If a media file is what you're trying to open, try this...
https://www.videolan.org/vlc/

download.jpg

It can be found in your Google play store or apple store.

When l tried to open a joke from our site i went to my files on my phone and it said unable to open this type of file and it has a file .com
Do you regularly shut your phone down & restart it?
You should be doing this at least weekly - it prevents lockups in apps, and keep the phone running smoothly.

When l tried to open a joke from our site i went to my files on my phone and it said unable to open this type of file and it has a file .com
It possibly could have been deleted if it was a .com file.

I think your problem is that .COM is not a file extension.

.com files are not files per se. they may be websites, so try opening them with a website app like Internet Explorer or Edge.

Auto Transport Service
Back