• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying mirror

Baller

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Hey all. I bought a NOS remote mirror on eBay listed for a '70 GTX (price was cheaper than repo's). I had it shipped to CA and then had my cousin ship it up to me. She took her time to ship it, and when I got it yesterday, I'm a little confused about the door remote. The mirror is identical to the one on my car, but the remote is much larger (and the cables are longer, not that it matters). The lower remote is the one that came on my car. So, I'm stuck with this mirror and would like to know what the proper application is. Any help would be

016.JPG

Looks c body to me by the bulkiness of the knob and bezel. Get the P/N off of the back of the bezel nut and I can tell you. Also have your lock rod if your still looking.
Tom

Thanks Tom. PM me on the lock rod; I'm interested. As for the p/n, I'll give you the numbers stamped on the inside:

C60179-402 (not sure if it starts with a C or 0)
2931245 (possibly the patent #)

Auto Transport Service
Back