• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP: need 64 dodge rear inner fenderwells

hogpowr

Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
Guys - I'm replacing the rear inner fenderwells on my 64 dodge 330. I can't seem to find anyone who makes inner fenders for early B-bodies.. Tons of E-body and later B-body... Does anyone have a parts car with good inner fenderwells or know of any aftermarket companies making them...

Thanks for the help!

I would try Mopar Mark he posts on here,he has a lot of nice rust free stuff nice guy too.

inner panels

Guys - I'm replacing the rear inner fenderwells on my 64 dodge 330. I can't seem to find anyone who makes inner fenders for early B-bodies.. Tons of E-body and later B-body... Does anyone have a parts car with good inner fenderwells or know of any aftermarket companies making them...

Thanks for the help!

hogpowr

These are listed on Moparts B-body parts for sale.

dart1962_440
mopar

Reged: May 02 2005
Loc: Michigan 62 - 65 Fenderwells - Price Drop [Re: dart1962_440]
#7910079 - Sun Nov 03 2013 06:30 AM Attachment (9 downloads) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Inner fender wells for 62-65. Bought for a project I ended up selling. Good shape, drilled out at spot welds. Coated with primer or e-coat when I bought them. Battery tray area has an area that should be touched up.

Now $95.00 for the pair.

Please PM me. Thanks

it appears the description is for front inner fenderwells.. i'm actually looking for rear inner fenderwells. ply64post, It appears I can not send you a PM for some reason.. I'm interested, if the fenderwells are for the rear. thanks for finding the post.. I do appreciate it. I will head to moparts website and look..

Auto Transport Service
Back