• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help needed with rear leaf springs

Bogey

Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
Thanks again for all responses ready received!

I'm rebuilding leaf springs for 440 setup (7 leafs passenger and 6 driver) 1968 B body.
I'm trying to understand the number of leaf spring bands required for each side and if possible, pics for their location would be a huge help.

I just want to verify correct build before I duplicate the way if came apart before I reassemble.

thanks all for any help you can shed

They are in the early part of my build thread on dodgecharger.com The thread is a sticky. Or you can also see how the full process was done on my 340 x '69 Swinger on the A body forum.

They are in the early part of my build thread on dodgecharger.com The thread is a sticky. Or you can also see how the full process was done on my 340 x '69 Swinger on the A body forum.
Thanks so much. There's 163 pages for suspension on the link. Was it posted under the name "dadsbee"?

Thanks so much. There's 163 pages for suspension on the link. Was it posted under the name "dadsbee"?
Sorry I'm handicapped at camp on a phone I haven't figured out how to use. FABO forum.. members restorations.. 1969 dodge dart swinger cleanup.. page 18 about where rear end starts. Dodgecharger forum my Superbee restoration is a sticky at top of "car guy discussions." Handle there is birdsandbees.

Last edited:
Thanks so much. Thre's 163 pages for suspension on the link. Was it posted under the name "dadsbee"?
Sorry I'm handicapped at camp on a phone I haven't figured out how to use. FABO forum.. members restorations.. 1969 dodge dart swinger cleanup.. page 18 about where rear end starts. Dodgecharger forum my Superbee restoration is a sticky at top of "car guy discussions." Handle there is birdsandbees.
thank you sooooo much, beautiful cars and work

Auto Transport Service
Back