• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help on determining if this girl is legitimate

Dominic Torreto

Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score
Well from my last post about Women advise went pretty well, informative and kinda entertaining I was going to share some personal chat logs to you guys. I really have gained a lot of respect for you guys i couldnt do this to the import site I go to. I am trying to determine if this women is not fake. I really dont know if she is or she isnt. Her picture wasnt outrageous model shot like most of the fakers use. Also her bio on the site was pretty long which is something the fake account makers dont do. Hear is the convo. Any advise on trying to determine if she is fake or not please share. Thanks guys.

Didn't see any convers. Sometimes you gotta take a chance. talk to her on the phone,go out for a burger or something. Maybe a date to "feel" each other out, If you get a good "vibe" from her or you two both seem to "click" then pursue it a little further.

Ask for a picture of her hands. If she has hairy knuckles, she's not a woman... Seriously, Dominic, try the supermarket, library, church or volunteer for community projects. Then you can actually meet some real women and decide for yourself if you want to pursue them.

It's my opinion [no offence just being honest] any one who has to resort to dating sites,matchmakers ect is very insecure,lacks confidence you need to go to the supermarket,library and church. Chat with females at the car shows,cruise ins ect.You want to see them in person then you can get a better feel of what their all about.There is someone out there for everyone you just gotta find them.

Dido, ditch the web dating and do it old school "in person".

Dont you have a car? A charger? I would concentrate on that. There are 7 billion people on this planet. Half of them are girls. They will always be around and there will always be time for them.

Just stick with your mopar.....It's cheaper to own, doesn't bitch and in most cases will be more reliable. :grin:

I'm sure everything's legit, so go for it. What could go wrong?

057468-RGB-w-%C2%A9-man-in-drag-Buddy-and-Bobby-Brawds-parade-New-Orleans-31-01-2010.jpg

As soon as I saw "chat logs" mentioned, I know you've got a problem. I just don't understand why guys think it's a good idea to meet girls on the internet.

Are you driving your car? Just last week, I'm sitting out in front of where my wife works waiting for her to get off, and this blonde babe comes right over to my car and says how much she likes it. I told her thanks like I tell everyone, but then she starts asking questions like "is this originally a 360 car?", "what gearing are you running?" When I mention I'm going to put a 440 in, she says "are you going to put an HP in?" She doesn't use the common Magnum, but the correct HP! I'm like falling in love with this gal! Then she says her Dad has a 'Cuda and a Challenger, and her brother has a Barracuda, but she's sick of E bodies and is looking for a B. Now I'm ready to marry her! We talked about Mopars for about 20 minutes until the wife came out and the wife and I went to dinner. And yes... she did give me her phone number but it was only for the purposes of helping her find a car (I swear). I also referred her to FBBO too. :) When we were at the Budweiser car show, I had another couple of hotties come up and want to talk about the car.

If you like cars, you're probably better off with a girl who likes cars, so take your Charger out to cruise spots and let nature take its course. If an interesting gal comes over to talk about your car, make lots of eye contact and if you see her play with her hair (always a great subliminal tell of interest), ask her if she'ld like to take a drive because she's probably going to say "yes".

As soon as I saw "chat logs" mentioned, I know you've got a problem. I just don't understand why guys think it's a good idea to meet girls on the internet.
so true LOL , i personally would not engage in a relationship with someone i couldnt see or talk to face to face

I think it's because they watch all those online dating commercials and all think that gal on the other end of the chat log is that cute babe they see in the commercials. :) I usually try to avoid profanity, but sometimes it does fit. I'm thinking the line from The Rock where Sean Connery says "Your 'best'! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen." These guys who are so timid and shy are sitting around their computers because they think they aren't good looking enough, or rich enough, or witty enough, to get anywhere with women; meanwhile guys with no better looks, no more money, and usually less wit are getting all the dates because they have they know being told "no thanks" isn't the end of the world. These guys are looking for the easy way to do things, and just like with most efforts, the easiest path doesn't yield the best results.

And the worst part is there are thousands of good looking, smart, funny gals sitting around day after day wondering why they can't get any decent guys to ask them out!!!

Why the big rush? It's your dick and your bar of soap. You can wash it as long as you want to and the soap will never stab you in the back or bitch at you or take half your **** in a divorce.

It's my opinion [no offence just being honest] any one who has to resort to dating sites,matchmakers ect is very insecure,lacks confidence you need to go to the supermarket,library and church. Chat with females at the car shows,cruise ins ect.You want to see them in person then you can get a better feel of what their all about.There is someone out there for everyone you just gotta find them.

No offense either... but that is kinda "old school". Believe it or not 20% of all marriages people who met online! This is 2013 and the internet is everywhere (heck, we're on it now). Plus, some people are shy about making the first move with someone in person. I have had 2 long-term relatationships with two very attractive women I met on the internet, so it can work. Talk to her on the phone, meet her in person someplace "neutral" like a restaurant or bar where neither of you know anyone and have fun! If you don't have a girlfriend/wife now then what do you have to lose? Good Luck!

I think it's because they watch all those online dating commercials and all think that gal on the other end of the chat log is that cute babe they see in the commercials. :) And the worst part is there are thousands of good looking, smart, funny gals sitting around day after day wondering why they can't get any decent guys to ask them out!!!

Bingo we have a winner there...

- - - Updated - - -

ditch the we dating crap...

Auto Transport Service
Back