• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with these parts

rrTor-Red

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score
Gang:

Friend of mine has a '69 RR with air grabber. He is having a time figuring out some of the decals he bought as a kit. Some we do know where they go, yet some not sure of. Is there a specific dimension where some went like the coolant decal? Also, he don't know where the 2 pieces in the second picture as well.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

0922191555.jpg 0922191128.jpg

That battery jumper decal doesn’t go to a 1969 mopar. Last year for that was 1966. I’ve have dozens of 1967’s and looked at hundreds in the junkyards and 1967 and newer never had that decal.

The antifreeze decal goes on top of the core support, the position varies. But on the top flat part, it on the curved ends. Anyplace can be OK.

Those 2 black plastic pieces go on the rear interior at the rear ends of the quarter glass, kicked up edge goes to the rear of the car. They go on before the rear door panels and top metal pieces to keep the water out of the interior. It’s a 68-70 thing.

Sorry, it needed and edit.

Last edited:
Those 2 black plastic pieces go on the rear interior at the rear ends of the quarter glass, kicked up edge goes to the rear of the car. They go on before the rear door panels and top metal pieces to keep the water out of the interior. It’s a 68-70 thing.

I just got the attached picture from my friend who is inquiring about these as mentioned. Is this where these go? Looks like it to me

0928191942b.jpg

Tire pressure goes on the drivers door jam

Auto Transport Service
Back