• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with window tracks - 66 satellite

Garceau

Local time
7:57 AM
Reaction score
Ok....I came outta the racers side of mopars. So I don't have much experience wrenching on this stuff other than to pull it all out....lol

66 satellite..... I made a major mistake today and shut the door hard with window down. The window then jumped outta the "tracks"

So pulled door apart and was able to get it into the the tracks/guide. But I noticed when it was rolled down. The window was barely in this guide at all. Doesn't seem right by any means. I didn't see anywhere to adjust this.

It's quite possible something else is missing. Windows do go up and down very nice. But something seems odd.

I tried to capture a pic of what I am talking about. I hope ya can see. The window is a long ways from that track when rolled down. Unfortunately pics wouldnt cooperate.

I didn't see anything in the manual for it.....
20220620_171456.jpg

If your window is out of the vent window frame track you have lost your guides I would think. Compare it to the passenger side. You can also look at the 66-7 threads. The rear vertical tracKim’s adjustable. The FSM does have adjustment pictures and procedures.
Don’t lose faith.

Auto Transport Service
Back