• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hemi block on craigslist

LOL got this from the CL ad

"1968 426 hemi blocks & heads very nice with no issues $6500
ATTENTION MOPARTS.COM BLOW HARD IDIOTS DO NOT CONTACT ME I WILL NOT DEAL WITH YOU!!
MEMBER & MODS tboomer you moderator homo tough guy & not_a_charger diarrhea mouth know it all, You two idiots need to get a life & stop rimming each other, it's pretty sad when all you have to do all day is run your mouth in your own postings!!
Don't worry senile stumpy idiot you will always be the motards main favorite fluffer!!!
Ted you loud mouth gimp POS you ever sell that turd bucket 64 dodge???"

The guys over on moparts are pretty tough to deal with for sure. I seen a long post about intake porting on FABO last night that reminded me of moparts. Pretty fricken sad if you ask me.

Lot of venting an 2 pictures, needs more, think I've seen it on ebay a while ago.

Me thinks somebody has anger issues! Maybe a bruised ego? Life's too short for that crap.

It's exactly WHY so many good people have left Moparts and the site has become stagnant... I will post this there though since it's winter!! LMAO

so many good people have left Moparts

Well they don't seem to be missed.

As I've travelled through life I've come to the realization that if I didn't like someone, they didn't like me either - and vice versa. The same applies to forums, if you got your panties in a knot and left, chances are the other members are glad you did.

Well they don't seem to be missed.

As I've travelled through life I've come to the realization that if I didn't like someone, they didn't like me either - and vice versa. The same applies to forums, if you got your panties in a knot and left, chances are the other members are glad you did.

Not true at all, as many people who seek the knowledge, services, parts that those members gave to the board daily don't bother going there anymore. It's why pages no longer move and the same topic stays there for weeks before enough traffic moves it to a 2nd page. So they took their parts and knowledge and left leaving the board with a lot less traffic.

:xscuseless:

Screenshot_20220128-183151~2.png

LOL got this from the CL ad

"1968 426 hemi blocks & heads very nice with no issues $6500
ATTENTION MOPARTS.COM BLOW HARD IDIOTS DO NOT CONTACT ME I WILL NOT DEAL WITH YOU!!
MEMBER & MODS tboomer you moderator homo tough guy & not_a_charger diarrhea mouth know it all, You two idiots need to get a life & stop rimming each other, it's pretty sad when all you have to do all day is run your mouth in your own postings!!
Don't worry senile stumpy idiot you will always be the motards main favorite fluffer!!!
Ted you loud mouth gimp POS you ever sell that turd bucket 64 dodge???"

you need help.jpg

not you, beepbeep lol

Auto Transport Service
Back