• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEMI PUMP is 99% done.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:16 PM
Reaction score
Nearly complete with just a decal or two needed.
Hooked it up to the tractor and pulled it up and down the road yesterday seems to track nice.
Hope it is the same behind my 69 SW.
Ran the engine for about 10 minutes yesterday to get it up to tem. Smooth but NOT quiet at all,no mufflers.
I do have another one like it for sale (not restored) $1800 includes pair of new SS headers.
I'll have it at Carlisle this year.

IMG_7368.JPG IMG_7374.JPG IMG_7353.JPG IMG_7369.JPG IMG_7377.JPG IMG_7382.JPG IMG_7383.JPG IMG_7384.JPG IMG_7380.JPG IMG_7376.JPG

Took it out on the road did 55 fine.

IMG_7386.JPG

That is extremely cool. How did you come across it?
People know that I collect Chrysler stuff. Got a call back in Sept. and went to the guys place and bought them.
Here is a before picture. Glad you like it, should be a hit at the shows I take it to.

IMG_7091.JPG

Very neat piece, I doubt I will every see one in my lifetime!

Very nice. I'm always on the lookout for old irrigation pumps that were driven by various engines. I have never seen one of these though. That will definitely be a conversation piece at the shows. Oh, and nice tow wagon you have there.

Yah!!! YOUR A KNOW IT ALL............I BOUGHT THREE OF THESE UNMOLESTED FROM THE ORIGIONAL OWNER FROM 1953.
ANYTHING THAT PISSES ME OFF MORE IS SOMEBODY THAT COMES UP TO YOUR RIDE A TELLS YOU WHAT THE HE THINKS IS WRONG WITH IT OR IS NOT CORRECT.
LETS SEE WHAT POS YOU HAVE.
DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU COME OFF AS A F NO IT ALL.
This was my (cleaned up) reply to some new b from Canada telling me that I had the wrong valve covers on this HEMI.

Last edited:
Yah!!! YOUR A KNOW IT ALL............I BOUGHT THREE OF THESE UNMOLESTED FROM THE ORIGIONAL OWNER FROM 1953.
ANYTHING THAT PISSES ME OFF MORE IS SOMEBODY THAT COMES UP TO YOUR RIDE A TELLS YOU WHAT THE HE THINKS IS WRONG WITH IT OR IS NOT CORRECT.
LETS SEE WHAT POS YOU HAVE.
DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU COME OFF AS A F NO IT ALL.
This was my (cleaned up) reply to some new b from Canada telling me that I had the wrong valve covers on this HEMI.

I have rebuilt 12 Chrysler industrial 331 engines and they come with the Chrysler industrial valve covers and I also have one in my dodge aspen wagon

all Chrysler hemis from the 50's carried valve cover for each applications as they where proud of there new hemi engine such as the industrial marine imperial and power giant and the car engines the firepower they would not put a car valve cover on an industrial application

NOT going to get into a pissing match with you, as the rules state.

Auto Transport Service
Back