• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEMI Show at the MetroCenter In Phoenix Saturday March 3rd

JimKueneman

Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score
For those who are traveling in from other parts of the state and don't know anyone @Billccm and I plan to be there around 8:15. If you want to hang out with a cool dude (you'll have to decide which one that is) we will be in the Texas Road House Parking Lot at the Metro Center until 8:30. Join us and we can go in together and hopefully park near each other so we can shoot the bull.

@threewood, @Paul_G, @Moparfeind, @moparmarks, @68Charger440HP, @lanceh13

Shoot me a PM with your number if you want and I'll shoot back mine.

Looking forward to Saturday! I needed Snow Tires on my Coronet this morning but looks perfect for Saturday.

Maybe, just maybe you can talk me into putting the 318 on the dyno......:steering:

Jim

Last edited:
I'll see how early I can get up, I work the night before but will try to be on the road by 6am at the latest. It's about 3 hours for me to get there.

I'll see how early I can get up, I work the night before but will try to be on the road by 6am at the latest. It's about 3 hours for me to get there.

Yea about 2.5 hours for me too but I don't have to work Friday!

I'm going to use some comp time and get out a bit early on Friday. And if the wait isn't crazy, I'll throw the GTX on the dyno.

My problem is I am geared so high that at 4500 RPM I am spinning the tires faster then they are rated for...... I probably won't find the peak.

My problem is I am geared so high that at 4500 RPM I am spinning the tires faster then they are rated for...... I probably won't find the peak.
What size rear tires are you running?

265/60R15 I think..... I am in the backroom and don't feel like going into the living room to look under the glass case.

Also 2.94 gears that are AWESOME on the drive up but not on the dyno!

Leave the pep boys air cleaner at home.

Do I need to bring a cooler with water and drinks? Food?

I will head over there as soon as I can drag my lazy *** out of bed. No telling how late that will be. Jim I got your number and will text you so I can link up with you guys.
Are they doing any flea market type stuff or is this just shiny cars ?

I will head over there as soon as I can drag my lazy *** out of bed. No telling how late that will be. Jim I got your number and will text you so I can link up with you guys.
Are they doing any flea market type stuff or is this just shiny cars ?

Think there is a swap meet.

Auto Transport Service
Back