• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemis Suck....

Andew Sury

Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score
........In South Flariuh! in the summer. It has literally rained every afternoon the entire month of July. Can't wait for fall when the rains quit and the temps dip below 95 degrees.

56835524_10216926440587310_562196285445111808_n.jpg

creative way to get attention to your thread

must suck down there this time of year :thumbsup:

We kinda are the same way. Cars stay inside in the summer because of heat. They do 2 car shows every weekend in Vegas starting at 7 am and is over at 10 am. Good crowds even though hot but usually below 90* at that time of day. Some guy films it and puts it on you tube under Rodderfiles.

Its perfect weather here. 81 with a dewpoint in the low 50s.

It was hot today, but, I washed mine for the car show Sunday in Mascoutah Illinois. I don't care if it's a 100, windows up, A/C cranked up and my wife and I are gone.......... Hey- Oh.........Let The Horses Run!!!

I live in an area that is technically a desert... if you want to find that poor Hemi a good home and let me adopt it.

Hemi's don't suck anything other than gas.
:lol:
My 68 hemi rr (daily driver in the seventies) would hesitate or stumble at high speed full throttle because the fuel pump was not up to snuff. :)

I was at the continental divide about 7:00 pm. 11,312 feet above msl. Still a bit of snow left.

Hemi's do suck! A lot of air, Chevys, Fords etc!

hemi2.jpg

Today was no exception. Knocked the honey do list as well as the the honey pot by noon. Fired it up. Backed it out and made it to the end of my driveway. Poured.

Only saving grace is my daily. Truthfully, it would stomp anything in my toybox except the GTO. But that's another story. It's my 18 Silveraydo High Country. Lots of mods and it's a 6.2/8 speed. 611 driveable horse at the rear.

No list tomorrow. Try it again. Earlier.

Over the past couple weeks, I HAD TO daily my Hemi RR because that's all that was left that was safe to drive. My regular daily driver & backup daily driver were both broken at the same time! Thankfully the rain stayed away, and it didn't overheat in traffic...

I dug it out of the shed, dust & all, and it performed admirably...

101_0004.JPG
101_0009.JPG

It was hot today, but, I washed mine for the car show Sunday in Mascoutah Illinois. I don't care if it's a 100, windows up, A/C cranked up and my wife and I are gone.......... Hey- Oh.........Let The Horses Run!!!
Sorry Ulli, but were are the pics of the car show ?!?!?!?! :lol:

Sorry Ulli, but were are the pics of the car show ?!?!?!?! :lol:
I couldn't go. Took my car to have the hood with my new scoop put on and it had a bad spot in the paint. I pick it up tonight. Screwed up my whole weekend.

Auto Transport Service
Back