• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemmings 75 RR article

This looks to be some good reading for me tonight.. Thanks, that particular one in the article looks familiar, i may have the issue it was in, but this seems to have a longer article if it is.. Cool, im glad im not the only one who gets this magazine which is a great one.. One of only two ive reuped with out of 5 lol, yea, i read a lot!

Great article, I love the 75 Runners, but really $18k for a pristine one with a 400? Not...........................

I sure wouldn't be unhappy with one! That one Droptop has is one of the best looking ones ive ever seen..

Great article, I love the 75 Runners, but really $18k for a pristine one with a 400? Not...........................

Probably not enough sold to judge the market. Even less in #1 condition. It's probably a NADA price, but a top of the line restored or original 75 RR does have potential to bring some good money. Not that NADA is a good indicator as it lists a top 75 Fury for $3000.

I always like these. Especially if you consider what some of the other things looked like on the road in 1975.

Next to the mullet-carlo, drip-stang, and torin-slo that Fury / Roadrunner looks like the only thing a real man would buy back in the day.
16669211.1975.Ford.Gran.Torino.jpg

Mach1.jpg

75monte.jpg

02-1975-Plymouth-Road-Runner-Down-On-the-Junkyard-Picture-courtesy-of-Murilee-Martin-550x412.jpg

Century GS, Grand Am, Laguna, 442, H/O, El Camino SS, etc were also good. Mid 70s Mopars aren't the only era cars that could use some more looks.

my first car was a 77 Malibu..i did always like the noses on the laguna/can ams of that era

I sure wouldn't be unhappy with one! That one Droptop has is one of the best looking ones ive ever seen..

Thanks Ron. Some good reading material for our one year only body style Road Runner.

Auto Transport Service
Back