• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Henderson, NC

65-440

Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
It's that time of year again, the annual show shine shag and dine in downtown Henderson, NC... once again me and a few buddies will be driving down Friday from Virginia beach, hope some of you can make it out there !

It's that time of year again, the annual show shine shag and dine in downtown Henderson, NC... once again me and a few buddies will be driving down Friday from Virginia beach, hope some of you can make it out there !
Is that at the Hwy 55 in Henderson?

a tribute to old vintage racers/racecars from back in the day :thumbsup:

take lots of photos
sounds like a cool show, too bad it's so far away

Looks like I'll be sitting out this year. Calling for rain until 4pm Saturday and my daughter caught a little cold... Not worth the 6hr round trip to sit in the rain ! Oh well, always next year ...

I also saw on the weather channel that it's going to rain here in North Carolina.

I also saw on the weather channel that it's going to rain here in North Carolina.
Exactly, we drive down Friday for the car show/ picnic at Kerr lake then do the big car show Saturday and come home Sunday. The picnic is a great time and almost worth the drive down just for that, but sitting at a rainy car show all day Saturday doesn't sound very fun ! If you can make the picnic I highly recommend checking it out. It's at satterwhite point ....

Exactly, we drive down Friday for the car show/ picnic at Kerr lake then do the big car show Saturday and come home Sunday. The picnic is a great time and almost worth the drive down just for that, but sitting at a rainy car show all day Saturday doesn't sound very fun ! If you can make the picnic I highly recommend checking it out. It's at satterwhite point ....
I am real familiar with Lake Kerr, and the picnic sounds like a great time. I only live 30-40 minutes from the lake.

I am real familiar with Lake Kerr, and the picnic sounds like a great time. I only live 30-40 minutes from the lake.
Do it, you'll enjoy it and the food is great ! We usually get there around noon and leave around 3-4... with today's weather I would the turnout would be very good.

Auto Transport Service
Back