• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Herb's wiring harness

Smokinnjokin

Local time
2:10 PM
Reaction score
I finally broke down and bought a new Herb's mopar engine wiring harness for my '67 satellite with points.

Other than fishing for reviews, on quality of the wiring and connectors, have a dumb question. Does it come with the harness that connects the headlights also? I don't see how it wouldn't since the 2 harnesses seem to be inextricably linked at the bulkhead connectors. Oh, and I do run a nice fat 10g wire as a piggyback from alternator stud to starter relay terminal.

When I got my harness for the 67 I had to buy one that said ‘engine and lights’. Apparently you can buy them separate.

For future reference for anyone who buys them, If you have an integrated light/engine wiring harness like mine you will need to pop the connections out of the bulkhead connectors and install them into the bulkhead connectors in a new harness.

Auto Transport Service
Back