• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's an interesting one-

YY1

Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
383, 4 speed, A4 silver with black painted top, loaded up including A/C and P/W.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152540372595?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
fullsizeoutput_28e8.jpg

Damn - no reserve? Awesome car but those wheels would be coming off and going into the trash first thing.

Wonder if they have a shill bidder in the wings. Bid it up and if no higher bid suck up the seller fee. Am
I being to cynical?

its got that super rare variable 3:91/ 4:10 rear end , also 4 speed/ air/ strato vent combo , chevy style black engine bay and wait for it power vent windows :lol:
not so sure I like the painted roof and definitely don't like the rust bubbles in it
100 odd pics and no fender tag or build sheet pics

Last edited:
And what's with the faint vertical strips that I can see especially on the drivers side!!! And it cant be reflections, because I see them on multiple angles!!! I bet its a horror story underneath that paint job!

And what's with the faint vertical strips that I can see especially on the drivers side!!! And it cant be reflections, because I see them on multiple angles!!! I bet its a horror story underneath that paint job!
Maybe shadows from overhead wires. Not the best place to take photo's . I agree with you about what's underneath. Polywideblock knocked the crap out of it. ebay car buyer beware.

I don't think its the power lines, its something underneath the paint showing through most likely because the paint is too thin causing it to be slightly transparent!

If it is a legit slam loaded big block 4 speed car with an odd color combo.....

: Also It Does Not Have a Cowl Tag/Fender Tag. But Can Be Order By Galen Tag Service And Can Be Ship Within One Week. "
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My nephew has a 70 or 71 hemi cuda black with a white painted top.

also the power windows don't work , WTF. who bought this gem :poke:
pic of said bolt
fullsizeoutput_1c19.jpg

Last edited:
Two high bidders have less than ten feedback ratings. I'm guessing it'll get listed again.

Auto Transport Service
Back