• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's another 66 WH23G6 383-4 Coronet 440 for my files and the second wagon in about a year!

YY1

Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
BIN 30K

1966 Dodge Cornet | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Nice clean car. 383 4bbl. The colors work fine for me. Why the plymouth wheel caps.

and it is for sale at a foreign car dealer.

I saw that car in an online auction not long ago, was located somewhere in the upper mid west. Looks like somebody detailed it up and is trying to make some money on it. If I remember correctly it sold for 13K. This is the first '66 383 4bbl wagon I've ever seen. I've seen only one other on Facebook Market place a couple months ago. Damn nice car, love to have it. I'd put disc brakes on it, proper wheel covers and drive it.

I saw that car in an online auction not long ago, was located somewhere in the upper mid west. Looks like somebody detailed it up and is trying to make some money on it. If I remember correctly it sold for 13K. This is the first '66 383 4bbl wagon I've ever seen. I've seen only one other on Facebook Market place a couple months ago. Damn nice car, love to have it. I'd put disc brakes on it, proper wheel covers and drive it.

There was another 66 383 WH23 wagon for sale a few months ago.

Not in nearly as good shape. IIRC it was YY1 bronze with tan int. but wearing poor yellow and black primer.

A FBBO member bought it.

That's one slick SOB, for certain! The Plymouth covers actually look right on this; just replace the centers with a set of '66 Dodge fratzog centers. Man, I'd drive this beauty! IIRC, GG's White Book shows something like 130 383 Coronet 440 wagons...I'd have to double-check that, to be sure.

Auto Transport Service
Back