• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's some Good News!

download (1).png

The question that comes to my mind is how much will a basically stock, new 440 block cost. Based on the description, that's what they are going to offer: a new stock big block. If they are close in price, "close" being relative, why wouldn't someone with performance in mind opt for an improved, stronger and in the case of aluminum also lighter block?

I think they are talking about offering Mega/World blocks.

Last edited:
If they are close in price, "close" being relative, why wouldn't someone with performance in mind opt for an improved, stronger and in the case of aluminum also lighter block?
From a parallel thread on this topic:
Did they give you a quote? $$$$
They told me mid $4000s.
So...
In the "mid $5k" range, the BMP new aluminum World block is being produced.
Given the cost of a build that an aftermarket block is called for, waiting on "How much extra to make an aftermarket block of ANY brand or material useable?" if the answer is "About the same, they are ready for final machining/assembly" in MY case, I'd rather spend the extra grand and have an ALUMINUM block.

Thanks for sharing that :luvplace:
I saw it in another thread here...

I just didn't notice this thread, until today :thankyou:

Auto Transport Service
Back