• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's something for the ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPTHOWDY1369

Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This BEAUTIFUL handcrafted purse is made from brown leather embossed to look and feel like real Alligator hide. It measures approx. 12" wide, 8 1/2" tall, and 4 1/2" deep. It has a leather inside pocket and is lined with leather. The gusset is stained brown to mach the gator, and the purse closes with a single, twist style, brass bag clasp. All edges are hand laced with brown fine leather lace(not the cheap stuff) and it comes with a sturdy, adjustable, brown leather strap. I would like to get $300(shipping included) for this one of a kind work of art, but all reasonable offers will be considered. If interested or have any questions please send an e-mail to: [email protected] or give me a call at:210-381-1299. My name is Jon. Thank you for your time.

DSCN10861.JPG

DSCN10911.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I'll even trade these purses for car parts. Maybe a suregrip or a newish 650 carb. or headders for a b-body 383. Let me know what you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back