• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey i'm jman glad to be apart of the mopar click I'm trying to get into the game i'm kind of a rooki

Jman

Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Hey everybody jman here I'm the rookie so to say from H town looking to start a project soon glad to be part of the mopar click I'm currently looking for a 75-76 Plymouth fury running or not if anyone knows where one is let me know plz

Ok anybody out there knows let me know thanks

This isn't a "click" it's a cult ! Once you're in you can never leave...

Welcome aboard. I miss the old mans '76 Fury sport.. thankfully I still have his '69 Bee!

Hey what ever you want to call it I y'all guys alright for as what a guy needs to know about these cars

Don't do the cult thing I'll leave that to whomever

Just send all your money and we will let you stay . Welcome aboard. I can't remember the last time I saw one of those furys good luck if I see one in my hunts I'll let you know

1002195sr.jpg
75prrbyjdavis_1.jpg
75rrbydpurcell_2.jpg
75rrbydpurcell_1.jpg
1975-Roadrunner_3-685x456.jpg
just something to look at till you find and buy one!
If my memory serves me right someone on here had one for sale for a long time and I don't think it sold it was a nice solid car cheap too you might want to sift threw the for sale adds I believe it was a dark green with green interior

?sdrawkcab s'taht eno eht m'I taht erus uoy erA

Autocorrect makes it hard to do

Welcome to the greatest Mopar forum on the planet!

Just don't sneeze backwards!!

Welcome to the site Jman....and why not place a wanted ad in the classified section if you haven't already. It'll get a lot more attention with a title saying what you're looking for.

Auto Transport Service
Back