• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey LEGENDARY

69 Runner

ADMIN wif a corner office (Deceased - RIP)
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
I sent a PM to your account here back on 5-26 and haven't received a response. Ya suppose you could get back to me?

Guess they're not paying any attention to us unless they have a new product to push.

Tem, if you are looking for Eric, he hasn't posted on FABO since 3/27 so you may be right about having to wait for a Legendary announcement.

Bout what I thought. Then again, I understand we aren't the only Forum wanting some attention.

:imho:We're just the BEST forum wanting some attention:wtg:

Hey guys,

Sorry about not posting in a while. I have actually been helping out in other departments of the company and have not posted on any forums in quite a while. I do post when I run sales but, I want to also be available to you guys anytime if you have any questions. I will try and make a better effort to be on the forum more often.

Eric DeTaeye
Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

Tem,

Let me find out why no one has gotten back to you. I actually passed your PM on to the sales manager so he could contact you and find out more about your phone experience when you called in about the sale we were having.

Eric DeTaeye
Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

Thanks Eric. You've always been a help to me in the past, and I knew once you had enough time to look up from all the fires you were trying to get put out I'd hear from you.

Auto Transport Service
Back