• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi all, from an old new-guy

Cornpatch MO

Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
I think some of my information is in my profile. My current project is a 1964 Dodge 440 2 dr hdtp. I loved these mopars and studied all the Mopar ads in magazines when I should have been doing school work!. But I never owned one until I ordered my 19681/2 Roadrunner, when they came out with the 2 dr hdtp and several options in the middle of the year. I HAD to have one of those!
So this project has a theme. Street and strip. It will be built as I would have in the mid 60's with a used car. 413 police pursuit engine--4 speed with the correct style Hurst ---3:55 Shure Grip--- Jacked front torsion bars--- A set of period correct Fenton mags on the front ---white steels on the back--- Ram induction from the headkights F*** Thunderbolt hood bubble( please don't lynch me, that is what we did in the day!) Sun Super tach and a Stewart Warner elecric fuel pump. And there will be some upgrades such as disc brakes and dual reservoir MC. And there will be other things in the works.
Glad to be among the best people in the car scene--MOPAR folks!...............................MO

Welcome to FBBO from Sunny California, it sounds like a cool 68 RR project, I'm kind of partial to RR's & 68's with HT especially...

Welcome Steve! Good to see you here.

Dave64

Well.. Hi Dave! I figgered some of the "gang" would be here.

Thanks to all for the welcome...................MO

I think there may be other guys here, too, but I haven't matched up who's who with the different screen names.:glasses10:

Dave

Welcome to FBBO CornpatchMO!'
I like the 64 440 project! I'm doing a 63 Polara "Max Wedge" clone. Love those old MOPARS!
Again, welcome aboard!
Super-bee_ski AKA:mark

Welcome aboard! Sounds like a great build..

Auto Transport Service
Back