• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi All

MAG R/T

Local time
8:02 PM
Reaction score
Cam's 1972 GTX.jpg

Cam's 69 RT.JPG
Hello everyone. Cameron here. Had my 69 R/T Charger now for 15 years. R4 Red with Red interior. The car is in really great shape. However I retired in April and now doing a complete restoration. My retirement gift to me. I always wanted to do that. I had a 1972 Roadrunner GTX from 1979 to 1982 and should have done it back then. If I did I'd still have it but you all know how it goes!!! That car was well optioned with the 440 4 barrel of course, power windows, 4 spd, pistol grip, Dana 60, pedestal cassette deck with mic to name a few.

Cam's 1972 GTX.jpg

Welcome aboard from Ohio. I smell a restoration thread about to start!

Hello Cameron!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the Forum!
Great Cars!
Again, welcome aboard from the sunny Mojave Desert, So. Cal

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from WNY! Nice car man!

Welcome from Alabama, super nice Charger. Does it really need restored?

Welcome from Michigan and enjoy your new project!:thumbsup:

Welcome from NW CT. That Charger looks great man...

Welcome from the show me state!! Love the color!!

love to see some interior pics and welcome to the site.

Hello and Welcome from Connecticut :welcome:. I love the Chargers, (as you can see from my profile picture). Your car looks like freshly restored already, as @Jerry Hall said, does it really need to be restored? Just ones opinion. Anyway, best of luck with the restoration and please keep us updated if you can.

Last edited:
BIENVENIDO DESDE MÉXICO!!!
:drinks: thanks for the pics, thats the fee of entry, you came to the right place, a lot of mopar knowledge and a lot of friendly people.

Auto Transport Service
Back