• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hi all

just a question for you all . anyone know how to fix a dome light that always stays on and wont turn

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • details

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

j dogg

Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
hello everyone ,im new here and i have a 74 charger and proud to be a part of this group

182319241_10159078211615027_7850998762823087312_n.jpg 182500528_10159078207475027_2965169462891398190_n.jpg

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Dome light problem is a wire or switch grounding out. OR , wrong bulb in light socket.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Very Nice Charger you have there, I don't remember ever seeing one in that color with those little opera? windows! Sweet!
:thumbsup:

g'day from Australia :welcome:, the oldest fix is just to take the bulb out :lol:

Welcome from Az... Headlight switch rotated to turn on the dome light!

Welcome aboard! Nice car, should be a simple issues like the guys before me pointed out.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

I'd start at the headlight switch, I have to change mine out for the same reason.

Welcome from NY.
Very nice car you have there.
:thumbsup:

Check the operation of the door switches.

welcome

maybe start or search for a thread in the Electrical & Ignition
forum section here too
or
try the search feature on top right of every page
someone may have posted the question already

good luck

The dimmer switch for your instrument lighting is cranked all the way up (which activates your
interior lights).
Me likey that Charger!
welcome.png

Auto Transport Service
Back