• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi everyone ! New driver in B-Body !

Randall Raines

Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone !

my name is Cedric I'm owning from now 1 week a very cool Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus from 1972. Here below you can see a picture of it

I'm leavin in Italy and I'm very proud to be in the B-Body forum. Currently it's been a while I'm dreaming about a B-Body and its an honor to be with you !!

SebringPlus-Picture.jpg

Welcome to the forum "gone in 60sec".....

Sweet looking ride and love the black!

Welcome Cedric. Graduated high school with a guy named Randall Raines so that caught my eye. Why that name?

Thank you very much !

Fran Blacker, I used this name because of my favourite film I watched when I was teenager "Gone in 60 Sec", since then I also searched my Unicorn :)

welcome to FBBO

Thank you very much !

Fran Blacker, I used this name because of my favourite film I watched when I was teenager "Gone in 60 Sec", since then I also searched my Unicorn :)
Please excuse my ignorance of gone in sixty seconds.

Welcome from NW CT USA. Great looking car man. I have spent lots of time in your beautiful country - can't wait to go back again next year. Show us more of that Mopar...

Welcome to the group:welcome:. Nice choice in your Satellite.

Welcome from the show me state !! My brother had the same car, loved it!!

we're gonna need more pics, options and specs as well as plans.

Auto Transport Service
Back