• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi Everyone! New guy with a 69 Super Bee here

6T9 Super Bee

Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
I'm so glad I found this forum! I have a 69 Super Bee that is a rolling restoration project. It's sort of an oddball. It was born as a 383, 4 speed, F5 Green, green interior and green vinyl top, stripe delete car with A/C and an AM/FM radio. I am looking forward to reading the threads and to hopefully learn how to chase some of the issues out of my car! Thanks for having me!

Welcome !... lets have some pics..LOL

Here are a couple pics

6Gx3uS

6GsYyg

bee.jpg bee2.jpg bee3.jpg old roof.jpg new roof4.jpg

Welcome to FBBO 6T9 Super Bee!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Good looking project car. Have fun.

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Attachments

• 71 Charger Three Quarter View #2.jpg
    71 Charger Three Quarter View #2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 221
Nice cars, especially the 69 Super Bee & welcome to FBBO, the little Yellow 32 looks like John Milners car from American Grafitti...

I like both the yellow cars! I saw the yellow car that John Milner drove in "American Graffitti" and even got Pat Lamot's signature (who played John Milner) on a pic of the car at a car show here in Portland. Man that little yellow car was a rat trap! Beat up and trashed, but still cool.
Glad to see you here with the Bee! Love the looks of it.

Welcome..... beautiful cars. I'm curious as to why the top was replaced on the Bee. In the picture, the original didn't look that bad.

Welcome..... beautiful cars. I'm curious as to why the top was replaced on the Bee. In the picture, the original didn't look that bad.
Thanks! A previous owner painted the top black! It's way worse in person than it looks in the photos. My restoration back to original is almost complete. I will post pics as soon as I get it back, hopefully January 2019.

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - thanks for posting pics. Sweet project Bee

Auto Transport Service
Back