• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hi from australia

polywideblock

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
hi all new member from Australia . have been lurking for a while but decided to say hi .:hello:

been a member over at DC.com for a while

I've got a 1971 FC7 340 4 speed roadrunner , 1971 EB5 charger rt 440 4 speed(Mr Norms ) , and a 1971 GA4 charger se 383 magnum

love 3rd gen b bodies :love7:

:eek:ccasion14: Phil

Welcome to FBBO. You have some sweet looking rides. Hope to see you around the site.

Welcome. Nice fleet.

thanks for the warm welcome , I've been slowly "collecting" since 2008. I find a car that interests me, then get it inspected and then if it is up to scratch do the import thing . have lucked out a couple of times now the roadrunner (one of 438 340 4speeds ) was just there on ebay waiting for someone to realise that it was a complete if older resto . guess I was the only one to front for an inspection, I think people thought it was one of those scam adds . the RT (one of 330 and 30 sold by mr norm ) while not exactly a bargain came with all Mr Norms paperwork ect including a signed dash and a pic for posterity

the SE appears to be the proverbial "little old mans " car N code 383 magnum ,power everything ,air , leather int and 47 odd K on the clock .pure cruising material

Welcome from Michigan, nice pack of cars!

Welcome from western NY.
You certainly have a stable of great Mopars.
I can tell you enjoy them.

Welcome from Maine! Very nice!

You are obviously a man of good taste! Love those 71's! I'm sure you go in the garage and argue with yourself about which one to drive next. Ha Ha!

Welcome aboard!

thanks for the warm welcome , I've been slowly "collecting" since 2008. I find a car that interests me, then get it inspected and then if it is up to scratch do the import thing . have lucked out a couple of times now the roadrunner (one of 438 340 4speeds ) was just there on ebay waiting for someone to realise that it was a complete if older resto . guess I was the only one to front for an inspection, I think people thought it was one of those scam adds . the RT (one of 330 and 30 sold by mr norm ) while not exactly a bargain came with all Mr Norms paperwork ect including a signed dash and a pic for posterity

the SE appears to be the proverbial "little old mans " car N code 383 magnum ,power everything ,air , leather int and 47 odd K on the clock .pure cruising material

I do believe I met this man at Carlisle's Chrysler Nationals 2008! Was anyone else there that year?

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

a little late :eek:ops: but thanks for the warm welcome guys :eek:ccasion14:

Auto Transport Service
Back