• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from British Columbia, Canada

69bronzeT5

Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Cody. I'm 15 years old and I own a 1969 Charger R/T clone. Its a pro-tourer in progress. It has a '68 383 with a 727 auto.

Here it is currentley
100_1182charger.jpg

Here is what it will hopefully look like done
indexCAKW3128ffds.jpg

I have a website called Forgotten Mopars (I will post a link later on) and I own and run a 1969 Charger Registry. If you want to register your '69 Charger with my registry, please email me at [email protected].

Welcome. I've been to the island and the gardens. Beautiful place

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!! Nice ride there master young gun Cody!

Welcome! Very nice.

congrats...good to see some young guns that aren't into fart cans! I work in a HS and a kid here has a 78 Formula...I know it's no mopar...but at least he's in the game. Well...maybe not the game, but at least he's in the stands...Well maybe not the stands, but at least he's in the parking lot.

welcome to FBBO nice looking charger keep us posted on your progress

hi and welcome to the site and keep us updated on your Charger build .:headbang:

Welcome to FBBO Cody. Look like a good project to keep you busy for a while. I'm just south of Bellingham so I hope to see you driving your Charger in the future.

Curious now to see how the car is coming along. Cody you out there? We wanna see!

- - - Updated - - -

Curious to see how the car is coming along. Cody you out here? We wanna see!

nice choice, good luck & welcome to FBBO

- - - Updated - - -

yeah from 2008, but still wondering

Auto Transport Service
Back