• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Frankfurt/Germany!

QQ1!

Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
My name is Michael aka „QQ1“ and I live in the Frankfurt/Germany area.
I got bitten by the bug in the late 80s, then watched „Bullitt“ and, well....
Then I left the service in 1990, had money burning a hole in my pocket and met Big Blue going by the name of „XS29L8Bxxxxxx“, 440 auto bench seat color glass power disc brakes and, you might have guessed it, painted in QQ1 blue.
Providing many hours of relaxing moments, helping to make a lot of friends over here and in the States (traveled to Van Nuys CPW, CA a few times, Big Blue lived in the Castaic CA area before...), the Charger was with me through marriage, 2 Challengers, a divorce, subsequently no more Challengers, new marriage and even in the recent years when profession required 105% attention which sent the Charger in hibernation.
Then traveled to CPW Spring Fling in 2018, again after 23 years; and being 56years then, I realized that I should enjoy life more including efforts to put my Charger on the road again. Will happen this year. Pic will follow when progress is made...
Garage filled Mopar-exclusive: 88 Jeep Cherokee , 2005 Grand Cherokee HEMI.
Thanks for having me, much appreciated and be safe everybody !!!

Welcome QQ1, we have something in common, although mine isn't a Charger, and she's "Baby Blue," even though big.

IMG_0086.JPG

:welcome:

We like Pictures! Nice to hear your getting it going again!

Welcome from Missouri!! My family is from Frankfurt, beautiful town in a beautiful country!!

Welcome QQ1. I spent 1972 in Frankfurt at Drake army base. Lived in Bad Vilbel.

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! Pics are required! 440'

Welcome QQ1. I spent 1972 in Frankfurt at Drake army base. Lived in Bad Vilbel.
...served ad Feldjaeger/MP; I think I was in Drake with our US sister unit 503rd MP Co for exchange program. Really enjoyed working with these guys...great time in service, making lasting impression on me ! Drake is now a Federal Police installation. Thanks for your service here, protecting us and keeping hostile entities away !!

Welcome from Wisconsin! My nephew is currently stationed near Frankfurt. Post pics

Happy New Year. Welcome from Georgia! The best folks on any forums right here!

Auto Transport Service
Back