• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Germany

German_Mopar

Local time
9:54 PM
Reaction score
HI,

my name is Claus, I am 32 years old and live in a small town near Munich in Germany

I own a Mercedes 1983 300D W123 and of course since june this year a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II with a 383.

I love wrenching on old cars since young age.

Just started to build the Plymouth, new Holley carb, MSD Ignition and a lot of maintenance, Tires and and and.....
Have to shorten the ignition wires I know ;)

And I am searching for a rebuild heater control valve....there is none in the car :/

And there are only 2 opinions on the color combo.....love it or hate it;)

20220710_161729.jpg

20220710_161929.jpg

20220710_161800.jpg

IMG_20220715_084657_224.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from USA!! That's a fine looking '66. As for the heater control, you can post a Want To Buy in our Mopar Parts and Cars Marketplace forum using the "WTB - Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted" thread. Best wishes!

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Very nice '66. Looks fast just posing for pictures. What a classic stance and profile those cars have.

Hello from Northeast of Detroit, THE Motor City.

Great looking car!

Thx a lot guys :)

On Friday the car is getting Dynomax super Turbo mufflers....there are Flowmaster 40 right now under the car.
They drone from 35mph to 55 so badly - it is horrible. And thats the speed you go all the time.

Hope car is not getting to quiet then.

Welcome from AZ...

I went to HS in Munich (Perlacher Forrest) and lived in Bad Aibling, '77-'84

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

welcome to FBBO

Welcome to FBBO from western NY. Sweet car...:)

Auto Transport Service
Back