• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Houston Tx 1970 Coronet

Aldixie

Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,
I just purchased my first Mopar. A 1970 Dodge Coronet that was someone’s stalled project. Previous owner had owned it since 2002. I expect to learn a lot on this forum as the car is in storage totes.

Car is a 2 door hardtop. Decoding the fender tag was originally a 318, green exterior and green bench interior. It has seats from a Charger and was converted to a floor shift. All the hard bodywork had been done 8 years ago. Car has a 440 installed with a rebuilt 727.

Should be a lot of fun.

668B913C-7E71-4DFE-8DFA-56B1B99280DA.jpeg

Welcome to the forum....Best of luck with your project

Welcome from another 70 Coronet owner.
Stock up on parts because many are 1 year only

Welcome from another 70 Coronet owner.
Stock up on parts because many are 1 year only

Yes, found that out. I’m going to build it for myself and since it wasn’t a matching numbers I’ll build it as a tribute. Hood already had holes drilled for scoops.

Yes, found that out. I’m going to build it for myself and since it wasn’t a matching numbers I’ll build it as a tribute. Hood already had holes drilled for scoops.
That's exactly as I did.
Are you going the Bee route or R/T?

welcome from s carolina.Hope to see more pics soon.:thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Looks like a sweet project you have there. Have fun!

Auto Transport Service
Back